This is a skill-based competition. Pass the test to win.
Win a Jet 1221vs Lathe
Prize ID: 6224
Listing ID: 622401042021
£3.80 instant entry
Oops! The countdown is finished but minimum participation entry is not reached. Countdown end-time will be extended a little.
Quick response guaranteed
8:00 am - 5:00 pm (UTC +1)
HOW TO ENTER: You may participate for free via the regular entry method, or enter immediately via the instant entry method. You have to be in it to win it.
1. Pick your free lucky numbers.
2. Scroll to the challenge and give the correct answer to the question.
3. Then enter the competition.
*Only tickets with the correct answer will be considered during the draw.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
A chance to own one of the most desired Lathe machine
Processing won items
Virtual prizes that do not require physical delivery are delivered via email and phone call coordinations. For tangible prizes, our operations are structured in a manner that ensures zero tolerance in prize-processing delays. Once a competition has ended successfully and the winner is identified, the participants automatically get notified via email. The winner is also notified to begin the processing of the won prize.
How soon are items delivered?
- This is subject to the winner's location. Basically, it takes 5 business days to deliver within the UK and could take as high as a few weeks to deliver outside the UK. We have also introduced the QUICKclaim processing to ensure prize claimers outside the UK get their prizes within 5 days.
- For situations where delivery to the winner's location is costly or we cannot deliver to the address, we fulfill with QUICKclaim as this is a better option than charging a delivery fee. Don't you think?
- A winner can always request the cash if he/she prefers that.
What is this? Prize competitions are big socio-commercial activities in the UK entertainment industry with over £4.3B processed in prizes in 2019 alone. Prize competition draws are run in schools, churches, malls, and can be run by for-profit or non-profit organizations. They are a fun way of promoting educational or skill-based contests, offering prizes, promoting a product, or raising awareness for a cause.
Note: If the minimum entry in the competition is not reached by the end of the countdown, an additional 7 days will be added (4X max). If the minimum entry is still not reached after 4 additions of 7 days, this competition would be drawn and a cash prize alternative of 50% of generated revenue will be awarded to the winner.
Draws and winners: Winners are picked by our mt_rand_intelliman auto-draw technology.